1. Introduction Welcome to DMA Plumbing and Heating. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy outlines how we use and protect any information that you give us when you use this website.
2. Information We May Collect From You We may collect and process the following data about you:
3. IP Addresses and Cookies We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
4. Where We Store Your Personal Data The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
5. Your Rights You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You also have the right to access information held about you.
8. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) We are dedicated to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR is a comprehensive data protection law that strengthens the protection of personal data in light of rapid technological developments, increased globalisation, and more complex international flows of personal data. It sets out the principles for data management and the rights of the individual, while also imposing fines for non-compliance.
9. Your Rights Under GDPR Under GDPR, you have various rights in relation to your personal data. These include:
10. Data Protection Officer We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to oversee compliance with GDPR. If you have any questions or concerns about our data protection practices, please contact our DPO at email@example.com
11. Consent and Control To comply with GDPR, we ensure that personal data is processed lawfully, transparently, and for a specific purpose. Once that purpose is fulfilled and the data is no longer required, it is deleted. As a user of this site, you have control over the consent you give for your personal data to be used for specific purposes.
12. Data Breaches In the event of a data breach, we have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.